Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Tip :: Blue Lipgloss

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Ever walked past the makeup counters and seen blue tinged lipgloss and thought, "Why oh why would I want lips like a smurf?!". If you have, this might be the post for you. If you know the answer already, then you can give yourself a gold star and I tip my cap to you.


Blue lipglosses are sneaky little buggers. Although slightly apprehensive looking in their packaging, they rarely (not that I have found anyway) are opaque and actually can be quite wonderful.

They're clever wonder-power is this: When the tiny sheer pigment particles are on your lips and you smile, the blue of the product makes your teeth look whiter- cool eh?


As you can see from the swatchy demonstration above, both of the blue lipglosses I own are actually pretty harmless. As my lips are naturally darker than my arm, the blue barely shows up and they appear practically clear, but still maintaining their nifty teeth whitening properties. Super!

If a blue lipgloss is still a little wild there for you, consider trying something like this (above)- A purple sparkly gloss, with teeny flecks of blue glitter within it.
The shade of glitter still has the gnasher dazzling abilities and you have vibrant purple lips- woop woop!

I'm sure a lot of you will have already heard of this little tip, but I thought it might be nice to impart a few of my tricks on you and maybe help a couple of you out.

If this easy lightweight kinda post floats your boat, do let me know and I shall do more Tuesday Tips soon. :)

Toodlepip!

xx