Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February FOTD


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Those of you who watch my videos may well have noticed that I have been sporting the same sort of look of late. I have found a look that I find quick, easy and suitable for day/night/the lot.

On Saturday morning, before leaving for the IMATS, I snapped a few quick shots. I never know quite how to pose for facey shots, I know there is a certain blog style but having tried them, I look like a total goon, so I just tried to show you the products like a noooormal person.



Face

Moisturiser- I'm currently trying out a few, reviews to come.
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer, NW15.
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Foundation, 02 Beige.
MAC MSF, Soft and Gentle.
2True Face and Body Bronzer.

Lips

Boots own brand Strawberry Lip Balm.
Topshop Lipstick, Brighten Rock.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pink Pop.

Eyes

HD Brow Kit, Vamp.
Illamasqua Pure Pigment, Beguile.
Topshop Eyeliner, Coal. (Smudged with a pencil brush)
L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara (loving this at the moment, review to come).


Hmmm, reading that back it sounds like an awful lot of items but in the mornings, it doesn't feel like it. I can do this entire look in about 10 minutes. If I want to make it a bit more 'night time', I would use more eyeliner and spend longer on my lashes and also use a lipliner to do better lips, but seeing as this was at 7.30am, I was pleased.

Do you have a look that you find yourself going back to again and again?

Toodlepip!

xx