Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

London IMATS 2012

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

As you will know, unless you live under a rock, this weekend was the annual London International Makeup Artist Tradeshow (IMATS) and just like last year, I went, I saw, I shopped!

This year was a million squillion times better than last, for a variety of reasons. One, I wasn't 8 months pregnant and waddling about like a beached whale and two, I mooched about with some spiffing gals and meet tonnes of Sprinklerinos!!

I didn't actually take my big camera because I wanted to just relax and not worry too much, but I did take my camcorder and filmed bippits and boppits. All the videos (there are three) are on my YouTube Channel so you might have seen them, but for those of you who are strictly Blog folk, enjoy:




I appreciate this is a bit of a naughty post because it's all video content, but fear not, I had a bit of a product photoshoot yesterday so I have plenty to blog about in the upcoming days!

Any requests?

Toodlepip!

xx