Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, February 27, 2012

She's A Baby Model


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I wanted to write a blog post tonight saying, 'Thank You' to all the kind folk that voted for Baby Glitter to win her Baby Modelling Competition.

I had mentioned it on my Facebook Page and on twitter and in total she had 1,556 votes! WOWEE!!


Above is the winning photograph for you to maybe 'ohhhh' and 'ahhh' over. I know I'm biased, but I really do think she is a cutie.

I must say, there was stiff competition and some amazingly sweet babies in there too. Almost made me broody all over again.

I know I've said it before, but I really am so glad to have all of you in my life. Although I haven't met the majority of you, I feel like I'm part of a great big family of happy caring people and I'm so grateful.

Has anything good happened to you today?

Toodlepip!

xx