Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kiss It Better


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Today has been one of those days. The kind where everything you touch crumbles and nothing will go right. Your hopes are dashed and you are left, sat in front of the One Show, eating Pizza Hut and wishing you'd ordered Dominos instead.

(Who doesn't love a grainy instagram picture of themselves looking a) overconfident and b) mental?)

I'm supposed to be doing highly grown up things tonight (no, not that you filthy minx), like setting up my printer, cleaning my tip of a dining room, planning upcoming videos/blogs, sorting our taxes and all that boring junk that I can't even bring myself to finish listing.

Instead, I'm going to sit here, on my bathroom floor, waiting for a hot bubble bath to run, brush my teeth (goodbye all traces of pizza sin), and read a book.

Yes tomorrow Baby Glitter will still have a cold and will be as clingy as ever, the taxes will still require me to stare confusedly at them and my house will still look like a carboot sale threw up, but I don't care. I'm a woman on the brink and I need someone to say, "It's OK Louise, don't sweat the small stuff".

For the most part, I feel incredibly blessed, but just today, please can I wallow in bleaurgh-ness? I'm sorry to not be Mrs Chirp, she'll be back tomorrow. If you have any requests for blog posts (baby/beauty/other), please do let me know and I shall make you wish my command.

Right now though, my bath is ready and my book is calling.

Toodlepip!

xx