Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, February 13, 2012

New CID Event


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I was going to write a full length blog post today about the New CID Event I attended a few weeks back with Vixypops, but guess what?! Matt has surprised me and is taking me on a mystery day out for Valentines!! Exciting!

So I thought I would be a cheat and rather than do nothing at all, pop the video I made on it up here. I appreciate that some of you may have already watched it, but for those that haven't, here it is:



If you're more of a reading kind of a gal, Vixpo from VIPXO wrote a lovely post which is jam packed with pictures and you can check that out HERE.

I shall be back on with non cheaty posts tomorrow, right now though I'm off to be whisked away!

Do you prefer reading blog posts or watching videos?

Toodlepip!

xx